Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Head in the Clouds

Lately, my sights have lifted to an exquisite phenomenon… suspended in an ethereal realm of peace they are one of most powerful and beautiful compositions on earth. Their elevated presence intrigues the masses as a living breathing reality and provides our daily dose of therapy.  I have found clouds magnificence inspiring… not only its architectural makeup but its encouraging spirit to dream.
I have fond memories this summer traveling with my brother Jason. We passed some amazing country… our home in Colorado was lovely to see in the morning, especially before dawn. To see clouds kissed by the sun and welcoming a new day was liberating. My consciousness was clear and my mind was at rest.  During our return home, Utah offered one of the most surreal sunsets I’ve ever experienced. It was a remarkable display of tones and hues… I was speechless. All you could do was watch in adoration. 
I love sharing in this revelry, there’s nothing like dreaming in the moment and/or sharing it with someone you love. These are the occasions we remember; I hope you understand your potential today and to never stop dreaming. I found this quote by Grey Livingston that spoke to me: “Dreams are free therapy. Consult your inner Freud.” I hope all of you are having a wonderful week, be blessed and be safe.

All the best, Mark Nava

Images: We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment